ORGANIZATIONS NEED TO REPOSITION THEMSELVES |
Most organizations need to reposition themselves today. What are they really good at? How do they still make a difference and add value? What should they stop doing? What could they improve doing? They are embracing speed, flexibility, agility, and the flattening of hierarchies in an effort to make decisions faster and better. Building a future company for future markets with future talents is a challenging job.
CHALLENGES IN EXECUTING THE STRATEGY |
Once the strategic direction has been set by top management, it needs to bring the company along in the new direction. Top Management needs to organize and structure the company in such a way that the growth, change or transformation objectives will be met.
80% of the execution challenges are related to people and culture issues such as:
- Absence of the right internal talent to fill key positions
- Poor team dynamics
- Unbalanced team composition
- People are failing to perform after promotion
- Cultural myopia
- A new business strategy that requires mindset and behavior change
- A disengaged leadership team and/or culture that lacks meaning and purpose
- A need for alignment of senior leaders and key contributors around a shared vision for the future
- People processes are disconnected, use different languages, and confuse managers and employees
- Senior leaders don’t view the people processes as adding value or solving their problems
- Mergers & Acquisitions integration
- The organization has set new strategic goals and new sustainable objectives and needs implementation of the plan
- The board is questioning whether the organization will be able to achieve its goals
MAKING BUSINESS STRATEGIES WORK |
RIVIONT helps boards with growth, change and transformation initiatives and helps them succeed through realignment of their leadership teams and organizational culture to their business strategy.
Our integrated solutions are designed to: