LEADERSHIP ADVISORY | BOARD & CEO | FINANCIAL OFFICERS | PRIVATE EQUITY | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Richard Vincent founded RIVIONT in 2017 in The Netherlands. Richard combines 25 years of Executive Search, Assessment & Development Consulting experience with Change Management, General Management, Operational Management and Sales Management experience at branch, country, Pan-European and Asia-Pacific level gained with private Dutch, Singaporean and global leading American, English NYSE, S&P500, LSE publicly listed firms in Executive Search, Leadership Consulting and Specialized Finance Recruitment such as Korn Ferry (Amsterdam, Brussels, Singapore), PageGroup (Düsseldorf) and Robert Half (Amsterdam, Singapore, Zürich, Frankfurt).
- Turned around loss-making businesses to the global top 3 performing
- Opened new offices in emerging markets
- Implemented American Operating Models successfully across multiple countries in Europe & Asia
- Launched new global initiatives and new Lines of Business globally
- Trained, coached and developed 100’s of staff across the EMEA and APAC region
- Led and delivered over 500 Executive Search & Leadership Advisory projects across Europe & Asia markets partnering closely with (regional) American, European, Asian and Australian boards and local leadership teams of Fortune 500 and private (equity backed) companies.
Richard holds a MSc in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from the University of Amsterdam (1995). He is a member of NIP (Dutch Institute of Psychologists) and follows their code of conduct. He is a certified trainer/coach of psychometric, behavioral and culture assessment tools and certified NLP practitioner. Richard is fluent in English, German and Dutch and lived between 2007-2016 with his family outside The Netherlands in Singapore, Germany and Switzerland.